BRSC Membership is from 01 March – 28/29 February
First year is compulsory 12 months, thereafter for the second year you will pay a Pro-Rata fee until end February. The third year is then again from March to February.
Invoice via SMS/email will be send, before your membership expires.
The membership is a family based membership. Up to 4 dependants under the age of 18 can be
defined. Each dependant of the age of 18 and older must apply for exemption.
Membership fees for 2020 – See application form for details
|Normal (less than 55 years old)||R660.00|
|Age between 55 to 59||R594.00|
|Age between 60 to 64||R495.00|
|Age between 65 to 69||R330.00|
|Age 70 and older||Free. (Member must register each year.)|
|Country (Must reside outside of NN)||R396.00|
Buffalo River Shooting Club
ABSA Cheque Newcastle
Reference: Surname Initials
After deciding to become a member, do the following.
- Complete the “Online Application Form” (Recommended). Alternatively download the application form and
complete both pages.
- Upon completing the online application form, check all boxes and press “Send”. The application will be mailed to
the person assigned to handle the applications. Alternatively, scan the completed application form and email to
- Pay applicable membership fee into banking details as supplied on the application form with your Initials &
Surname as reference. Proof of payments to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We need a head and shoulders colour photo (ID) of your current self in electronic form. Please take a photo with
your cell phone / camera, with a white background, and send that via SMS/WhatsApp/email to the secretary as
specified on the application form.
- After application has been processed you will be notified by SMS that your application is ready. You have the
option to collect the completed application, or it can be posted to you. Please indicate your preference? It will
not take longer than one week for it to be processed.
- Membership applications will be done once a week.
Your completed application will include the following:
- Membership card with photo and list of dependants. The membership card has a membership number on it.
Do not forget this number. This card must always be show to the caretaker when arriving at the range.
- A booklet that contains contact numbers, Code of Conduct, Rules, Layout of the ranges and a guide to
complete the range register.
- A membership certificate that can be used for firearm applications. This certificate is also available on
- A yearly calendar of organised events.