BRSC Membership is from 01 March – 28/29 February
First year is compulsory 12 months, thereafter for the second year you will pay a Pro-Rata fee until end February. The third year is then again from March to February.
Invoice via SMS/email will be send, before your membership expires.
The membership is a family based membership. Up to 4 dependants under the age of 18 can be
defined. Each dependant of the age of 18 and older must apply for exemption.
Membership fees for 2023 – See application form for details
|Normal (less than 55 years old)||R720.00|
|Age between 55 to 59||R648.00|
|Age between 60 to 64||R540.00|
|Age between 65 to 69||R360.00|
|Age 70 and older||Free. (Member must register each year.)|
|Country (Must reside outside of NN)||R432.00|
Buffalo River Shooting Club
ABSA Cheque Newcastle
Reference: Surname Initials
After deciding to become a member, do the following.
- • We require a head and shoulders colour photo of your current self in electronic form. Please take a photo of yourself (Head & Shoulders) with your cell phone / camera, with a white background, and attach that when completing the online application. Alternatively send that via SMS/WhatsApp/email to the secretary as specified on the application form.
- • For the physical application form, complete both pages. The method will only be accepted if arranged beforehand with secretary.
- • We require a copy of your RSA ID document. We need to verify the ID number and full names.
- • Upon completing the online application form, please do the following:
- 1. Attach photo of yourself as describe above.
- 2. Attach copy of your ID document.
- 3. Check all boxes and press “Send”.
- The application will be mailed to the person assigned to handle the applications. Alternatively, scan the completed application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- • Pay applicable membership fee into banking details as supplied on the application form with your Initials & Surname as reference. Proof of payments to be send to email@example.com
- • Only after all relevant information is received and payment is cleared into our bank account, will the application be processed. After application is processed, you will be notified by SMS that your application is ready. Your certificate and membership card will then be available at the range, at a later stage. You will be notified via SMS when it is at the range. It will not take longer than one week for it to be processed.
- • Membership applications will be done once a week.
- • Your completed application will include the following:
- 1. Membership card with photo and list of dependants. The membership card has a membership number on it. Do not forget this number. This card must always be show to the caretaker when arriving at the range.
- 2. A booklet that contains contact numbers, Code of Conduct, Rules, Layout of the ranges and a guide to complete the range register.
4. A yearly calendar of organised events.
- 3. A membership certificate that can be used for firearm applications. This certificate is also available on request.